Quotes

Recent Posts

  • "I believe that the dance is founded on sexual pre...
  • "The book of Judges tells us of 'another generatio...
  • "The exegetical process takes place in the worksho...
  • "The prayer power has never been tried to its full...
  • "It seems to me after I am dead and gone, I would ...
  • "Filling up our time with and for God is the way t...
  • "Faith is taking the first step even when you don'...
  • "'…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel...
  • "If any occupation or association is found to hind...
  • "Prayer does not change what God has ordained. Pra...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 30, 2006

"Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving."

-- Albert Einstein

posted by Lance Taylor | 6:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home