Quotes

Recent Posts

  • "We have no government armed with power capable of...
  • "Without morals a republic cannot subsist any leng...
  • "I remember two things: I am a great sinner and I ...
  • "When looking back on the lives of men and women o...
  • "We have become so drugged by the narcotics of ext...
  • "Why should a sinner repent? Because God deserves ...
  • “There has never yet been a man in our history who...
  • "God never laid it upon thee to convert those he s...
  • " If we merely present Christianity as a set of th...
  • "The more I study science, the more I believe in G...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Be religiously careful in our choice of all public officers . . . and judge of the tree by its fruits."

-- Elias Boudinot

posted by Lance Taylor | 6:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home