Quotes

Recent Posts

  • “When you say a situation or a person is hopeless,...
  • "Before I knew the Lord, I wanted to be loved by t...
  • "Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer...
  • "I believe that the dance is founded on sexual pre...
  • "The book of Judges tells us of 'another generatio...
  • "The exegetical process takes place in the worksho...
  • "The prayer power has never been tried to its full...
  • "It seems to me after I am dead and gone, I would ...
  • "Filling up our time with and for God is the way t...
  • "Faith is taking the first step even when you don'...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

"People see God every day, they just don't recognize him."

-- Pearl Bailey

posted by Lance Taylor | 6:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home