Quotes

Recent Posts

  • "Be religiously careful in our choice of all publi...
  • "We have no government armed with power capable of...
  • "Without morals a republic cannot subsist any leng...
  • "I remember two things: I am a great sinner and I ...
  • "When looking back on the lives of men and women o...
  • "We have become so drugged by the narcotics of ext...
  • "Why should a sinner repent? Because God deserves ...
  • “There has never yet been a man in our history who...
  • "God never laid it upon thee to convert those he s...
  • " If we merely present Christianity as a set of th...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 03, 2006

"In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for Divine protection. Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered… do we imagine we no longer need His assistance?"

-- Benjamin Franklin

posted by Lance Taylor | 6:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home