Quotes

Recent Posts

  • "I lament that we waste so much time and money in ...
  • "It has been the error of the schools to teach ast...
  • "To the kindly influence of Christianity we owe th...
  • "We have staked the whole future of American civil...
  • "Whether our religion permits Christians to vote f...
  • "In the beginning of the contest with Britain, whe...
  • "Be religiously careful in our choice of all publi...
  • "We have no government armed with power capable of...
  • "Without morals a republic cannot subsist any leng...
  • "I remember two things: I am a great sinner and I ...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 09, 2006

"To the distinguished character of patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian."

-- George Washington

posted by Lance Taylor | 7:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home